Our app utilizes a standard technology called ‘cookies’ (see our cookies policy page for more information) and server logs to collect information about how our site is used. Information gathered through cookies and server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our site, and the app visited just before and just after our own, as well as your IP address.
This Policy sets out the conditions under which we may process any information that we collect from you, or that you provide to us. It covers information that could identify you (“personal information”) and information that could not. In the context of the law and this notice, “process” means collect, store, transfer, use or otherwise act on information.
1. We take seriously the protection of your privacy and confidentiality. We understand that all visitors to our app are entitled to know that their personal data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.
2. Earthling undertakes to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, and hope that you reciprocate.
3. The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you in regards to the processing and control of your personal data.
COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Earthling may collect personally identifiable information when the buyer and seller registers them self. Also when a buyer purchases any product on EARTH TRAVEL which might be subject to delivery to your designated address provided; We collect information such as your: Name, Address, E-mail Address, and Phone Number. EarthTravel may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you.
EarthTravel encourages you to review the privacy statements of app you choose to link to from EARTH TRAVEL so that you can understand how those collect, use and share your information. We are not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on apps outside of the EarthTravel site and Earthling Mobile Application.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND WHY?
We may collect information about you directly from you, as well as automatically through your use of our Services.
· Information We Collect Directly from You: Certain areas and features of our site and Services require product purchase. For the purpose of purchase, you will provide your name, email address, delivery address, payment details, and IP address. This information may include identifiable data based upon biometric information including age, gender, geolocation, clothes style and size, accessories, body type, and time.
· Information We Collect Automatically: We may automatically collect the following information, about your use of our App via some software analytics including the length of time you visit our Site and your movement through our Site.
· We may also collect the following information: device ID; location and language information.
WE DO NOT SELL, RENT OR LEASE ITS CUSTOMER LISTS TO THIRD PARTIES
EarthTravel may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Earthling , and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
EarthTravel will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on EarthTravel or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Earthling; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of EARTH TRAVEL, or the public.
INFORMATION WE PROCESS BECAUSE WE HAVE A CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATION WITH YOU
When you use EARTHLING OR EARTH TRAVEL, you agree to our terms and conditions, a contract is formed between you and us.
In order to carry out our obligations under that contract, we must process the information you give us. Some of this information may be personal information.
We may use it in order to:
1. verify your identity for security purposes
2. provide travel assistance
3. provide you with our services
4. provide you with suggestions and advice on services and how to obtain the most from using our service.
EarthTravel may aggregate this information in a general way and use it to provide class information, for example, to monitor our performance with respect to a particular service we provide. If we use it for this purpose, you as an individual will not be personally identifiable. EarthTravel shall continue to process this information until the contract between us ends or is terminated by either party under the terms of the contract.
Except where you have consented to our use of your information for a specific purpose, we do not use your information in any way that would identify you personally. EarthTravel may aggregate it in a general way and use it to provide class information, for example, to monitor the performance of a particular page on our app.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by instructing us (Support@earthtravel.online)
RETENTION PERIOD FOR PERSONAL DATA
Except as otherwise mentioned in this privacy notice, Earthling keeps your personal information only for as long as required by us:
1. To provide you with the services you have requested;
2. To comply with other law, including for the period demanded by our tax authorities;
3. To support a claim or defense in court.
OPT-OUT & UNSUBSCRIBE
We provide users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us by reading the unsubscribe instructions located at the bottom of any e-mail they receive from us at any time. Users who no longer wish to receive our newsletter or promotional materials may opt-out of receiving these communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the e-mail.
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from Earthling by contacting us here:
You are entitled to the following rights under applicable laws:
1. The right to access: you may at any time request to access your personal data. Upon request, we will provide a copy of your personal data in a commonly used electronic form.
2. The right to rectification: you are entitled to obtain rectification of inaccurate personal data and to have incomplete personal data completed.
3. The right to erasure: under certain circumstances (including processing on the basis of your consent), you may request us to delete your User Data. Please note that this right is not unconditional. Therefore, an attempt to invoke the right might not lead to an action from us.
4. The right to object: to certain processing activities conducted by us in relation to your personal data, such as our processing of your personal data based on our legitimate interest. The right to object also applies to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
5. The right to data portability: you are entitled to receive your personal data (or have your personal data directly transmitted to another data controller) in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All copyrights, trademarks, patents and other intellectual property rights in and on our app (site) and all content and software located on the site shall remain the sole property of Earthling or its licensors. The use of our trademarks, content and intellectual property is forbidden without the express written consent from us.
You must not:
· Republish material from our app without prior written consent.
· Sell or rent material from our app.
· Reproduce, duplicate, create derivative, copy or otherwise exploit material on our app for any purpose.
· Redistribute any content from our app, including onto another app.
You agree to use our site only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the site. Prohibited behavior includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any other user within our app. You must not use our site to send unsolicited commercial communications. You must not use the content on our app (site) for any marketing related purpose without our express written consent.
I value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and I cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We use automated devices and applications, to evaluate usage of our application (site) and, to the extent permitted, our Services. We also may use other analytic means to evaluate our Services. We use these tools to help us improve our Services, performance and user experiences. These entities may use tracking technologies to perform their services.
VERIFICATION OF YOUR INFORMATION
When we receive any request to access, edit or delete personal identifiable information we shall first take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access or otherwise taking any action. This is important to safeguard your information.
HOW YOU CAN COMPLAIN
Earthling may update this privacy notice from time to time as necessary. The terms that apply to you are those posted here on our application (site) on the day you use our application. We solely advise you to print a copy for your records.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the application may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this service.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Earthling does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our application (site), we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
USE OF RE-MARKETING
Re-marketing involves placing a cookie on your device when you browse our application in order to be able to serve to you an advert for our products or services when you visit some other app.